Thanksgiving Fun! {Photo Overload!}

I usually share my activities AFTER the holiday is over..doesn’t help you too much does it?  So, this year, I decided to go through my photos and pull together some ideas that I have used over the past few years.  Maybe you’ll actually be able to use some of them before the holiday is over, right?!

But, first, I’ve just finished updated my Let’s Talk Turkey unit from a few years ago.  It’s an oldie, but a goodie!  If you’ve already purchased it, head on over and download the updated pages.  If you haven’t purchased it, you can download a copy while it’s on sale!

lets talk turkey

Here goes….all of the next few ideas are in my “Let’s Talk Turkey” pack.

IMG_2437

IMG_2438

IMG_2439IMG_2440

imageIMG_2450

IMG_2451IMG_2454IMG_2455IMG_2456

IMG_2442

All of these next ideas are from Kim Adsit’s Terrific Turkey pack.

DSCN4377

DSCN4390

DSCN4422

DSCN4494

DSCN4495

The next few activities are ones that I have been doing in my classroom for years.  I wish I had these in a packet or available for download, but I would have to search and search on my computer to have them (if I even still have them!)

DSCN4379

image

DSCN4386

DSCN4388

DSCN4389

IMG_2361DSCN4414_thumb[2]

DSCN4427_thumb[2]

IMG_2452IMG_2453

Some literature response activities:

DSCN4424DSCN4428DSCN4440

The next few ideas came from The First Grade Parade:

DSCN4452DSCN4483DSCN4486DSCN4487

And these were from a predictable chart we did:

DSCN4491DSCN4492

And of course, we LOVE our undercover turkey project!

DSCN4431DSCN4432DSCN4433DSCN4434

Phew – I hope that helps your planning a little bit!

I’m just finishing up a collection of fix it sentences for literacy center/daily five time.  I hope to have it finished and posted tonight! Stay tuned!

image

13 comments:

  1. So many cute ideas and those turkeys are so stinkin' cute!
    ❀Jodi
    Fun In First

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab! I love the pilgrims and the undercover turkeys. I can't wait to see what my kiddos come up with next week!
    Ashley
    Just Reed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathleen! You are a truly fabulous teacher! I miss teaching kinder so much and these photos and ideas make me miss it even more. Thank you for sharing!

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I especially love the mats for the dice and those bean bag type things holding the picture cards...What fun and creative activities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks...เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  11. Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon!เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete